Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life drawings

These are some of my life drawings I've done. Most of my life drawings are from classes, but every once in a while I get out and draw strangers in the city. It's always kinda funny when no one has any idea that you are using them as a subject or you think you see a cartoon character in someone who is just acting or dressing as their normal self. Most of us are our own characters. I really enjoy life drawings, especially the quick sketches where you don't have much time to focus on anywhere in particular, you're just trying to get a grasp on the shapes and the flow of the person. It's a huge help when you're trying to sketch out a concept and you don't want it looking stiff. Life drawing never stops helping you become a better artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment